Monday, December 17, 2007

need to get some pictures up on this site!

I need to get some pictures on this here website. One of these days I will. I could post some of my favorites from when Jeff and I went to Disneyland for our honeymoon almost 2 years ago, haha. Maybe I will soon. We just don't have a lot happening besides work for me and work/school for Jeff, so we don't have any current pictures. And we don't have any kids (yet) or we'd probably have a lot more pictures. :-) We do have our cat (a calico named Callie). Maybe we'll take some pictures of her. And maybe we'll get some on Christmas since we'll be spending it with both families. So....... pictures will be coming sometime soon (whether it be from almost 2 years ago in Disneyland and/or this upcoming Christmas holiday).

-Vicki

1 comment:

Lisa said...

any pictures are great.