Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DONE!!!

I just took my last final this evening! I can't believe I made it through my first semester back to school in over 10 years!! And I think I'll do it with a 4.0 GPA, too! The only class I'm worried about is Business Communications because the final was a little hard for me, but after figuring out what I needed on the final to still get an A, I think I will get an A. If I figured it out correctly, I need about 50% (maybe even a little less) on the final to still have an A. :-) I will know my grades for sure next week on Thursday. I am really happy how well I did, even though sometimes it was hard. I think one of the hardest things was my 8-page research paper in Business Communications. But I just did the best I could and I got it back this evening and and got full credit! :-) The research paper is 10% of the final grade (and the final is only 8%). The teacher even wants me to email my paper to her so she can use in future classes. I'm surprised I did that well on it. :-) Jeff says I'm smarter than I give myself credit for... and maybe I am (in some things).

Jeff is all done with his Intro to Education class and thinks he'll get an A in that. After slacking a little bit in his online meteorology class the beginning of this semester, he's been working hard at catching up and he has assignments in one more chapter to do before Thursday, then a final test he'll take on Thursday, then he has till Monday to do as much extra credit assignments as he can.

Jeff and I decided not to take any classes this summer to save up money. We'll be working very hard this summer to clean and organize our place... it needs it super bad! We really need to de-junk, too (DI, here we come!). I can't wait to get more organized! Then Jeff will start taking more credit hours starting this fall (and I'll take one or two classes, depending on how much we can afford).

This Saturday, I will post my first of my monthly giveaways for my jewelry blog (link to it is on the right). When I post it, be sure to enter and be sure to tell all your friends and family, so they can enter and you can get more entries. :-) It'll be fun!

2 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

Congratulations! :) Looking forward to your jewelry giveaways (even though I don't wear jewelry very much...but maybe I'll start wearing it more if I win!)

GlowWorm said...

Good job on your classes! Enjoy your summer break. I love cleaning and De-junking. THey are my favorite things. :)