Thursday, March 13, 2008

Jeff's new job

I don't think I'll ever get Jeff to post something on here, but I did have him type a paragraph about his job in the family newsletter. My dad's side of the family has a monthly family newsletter. So I'll just copy and paste what he typed ....

"Vicki asked me to write a quick note about my new job. So far I love it! I was at Dentrix for about 4 and a half years and although it has been a good job it has also been a very stressful one. My new job is with a company called WingateWeb. Basically they make a software program that organizes large scale conferences and training seminars for other companies. By large scale I mean our largest conference right now they are expecting around 26000 attendees. We have another with Nortel. Other companies as well use their services. My job is phone support. I help make sure people are registered correctly and point them in the right direction if they have to talk to other departments. I also answer emails and faxes as part of my job. It is a lot lower stress and better pay than my old job and it also has great benefits and hours. So far I've had some compliments from co-workers and a manager on how well I'm doing so far. It is by far a better work environment and a much better job, I'm really happy with it."

There you go... that's what he does! I'm so glad he found a better job than Dentrix. Dentrix stressed him out at times and I don't like to see him stress.

3 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

I'm so glad Jeff got that job! It sounds REALLY nice! It's so good to be home with a happy spouse rather than a stressed and frustrated spouse, isn't it? :D

Leslie said...

congrats. i remember when aaron started working at the ranch and came home every day happy. he loved working there. i was always so happy that he enjoyed it.
congrats.

GlowWorm said...

Hey Vicki! It was nice to hear from you :) You have a great blog!!