Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2-year Anniversary

Today is our 2-year anniversary since we were married. In some ways, it seems like a while; other ways, it seems like just yesterday. I sure do love my honey (that's what I call Jeff). Here are some pictures from that day ....


WEDDING MORNING


I posted this photo on here last month, but wanted to post it again because this is one of my favorites. One of the few that I look good in! Jeff looks good, too. :-)







If you've ever seen the movie Princess Diaries, here is a foot poppin' kiss. :-)






I'm goofy sometimes, and to Jeff, I'm famous for my 'nose crinkle' ... here's a good one with my 'nose crinkle' ....



These next 2 are of my family and his family ....





WEDDING LUNCHEON

After all the picture taking at the temple (we have tons more pictures than what I posted above, but I just chose a few of the best), we had a luncheon.

Here's the food that was served... Hawaiian Haystacks... yummy!





The 'center-of-attention' table (what I like to call it) with Jeff's parents and my parents. The other tables in this picture are empty because everyone else was getting their food. We were first to get our food.




WEDDING RECEPTION

Our reception colors were maroon, dark green, and white. We had a lady that sets up and takes down decorations at receptions do it for us and she did an awesome job!

The next 2 is where the line went through ....




These are the decorations without people ....







And with people!





This was our cake ....






And the cool-looking fountain underneath the cake!





And one more picture with just me and my honey... 2 years ago today ....

8 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

Awww... Weddings are so much fun! It's always fun to have an anniversary and look back on the fun times of your wedding day! Jeffrey needs to get married soon so we can have a sister-in-law and another wedding to go to. :D It's exciting! I love the pictures you posted! Happy, happy times!

Rachel Holloway said...

Happy, happy anniversary! How exciting to look back and see where you were two years ago!
Congrats!!

Casey Brianne said...

Ooooooooooooooo that was a gorgeous bouquet!!! I also LOVE the foot-popping kiss picture! I never noticed the details of the sleeves, before either, LOVE IT!

The Jensens said...

I remember that day! Those were some yummy hawaiian haystacks! The reason I took of the videos with me and my sis is because I decided to only post things pertaining to us as a family instead of me as an individual. Thanks for the compliments though!

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so cute. I love the wedding pix!!

Brenda said...

Happy Anniversary! Fun pictures!

Leslie said...

wow... 2 years? i still remember bringing my brand new baby to your wedding shower. that was fun. i can't believe it has been that long, time flies, eh?
congrats.

Mindy said...

Happy Anniversary, Vicki and Honey. ;) Vicki, you look good in all your pictures, not only that one!