Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day! (and more about me)

Happy Leap Day!!

Below, I've gotten this from a few people in e-mails, so I thought I'd share more about me (and I wanted an excuse to write something on Leap Day!) :-)

Four things about me:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
from most recent....
1. Backstage Library Works
2. LabelTec (a label making company where I was the 'gopher' so I was only there for 1 1/2 years before finding my current job)
3. Sandstar Family Entertainment (for 3 1/2 months at the same time working part-time at LabelTec and the ONLY telemarketing job I've had and will ever have)
4. McDonalds (yes, I worked there when I moved to Utah, but for only about 4 days 'cause I couldn't handle it... that's my only fast food job that I will EVER have)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
hmmm, tough one...
1. Enchanted (LOVE that movie!)
2. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
3. The Sound of Music
4. Anne of Green Gables
There are more movies that I could watch over and over, but these 4 are off the top of my head.

Four places I have lived:
1. Tooele, UT (when I was 1 and then my parents moved to Missouri when I was 2)
2. Granby, MO
3. Provo, UT
4. Pleasant Grove, UT

Four TV shows I watch:
I hardly watch TV, but 4 TV shows Jeff and I have watched on DVD...
1. Full House (cute show)
2. 7th Heaven (good family show)
3. Sliders (Jeff got me into that one)
4. Heroes (Jeff got me into that one, too... we borrowed season 1 from his sister and it's almost too intense for me)

Four favorite places that I have visited:
1. Disneyland! (for our honeymoon and I really want to go back!)
2. West Edmonton Mall (world's largest mall in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, with over 800 stores and an indoor waterpark and indoor amusement park)
3. Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, VA (can you tell I love amusement parks?)
4. New York (when I was a teenager, my family and I went to the Statue of Liberty, along with other places there, and even was on top of one of the twin towers)

Web sites I visit daily:
1. Blogs of family
2. Blogs of friends
3. Facebook
4. Gmail e-mail
I couldn't think of a 4th one I check every day, so I split up #1 and #2 :-)

Four of my favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Training Table (Utah's original!)
3. Whistle Wok (a place in American Fork Jeff and I go sometimes)
4. IHOP

Four of my favorite things to do:
1. Spend time with Jeff
2. Spend time with his and my family
3. Go to Disneyland!
4. Sleep (I need more of it!)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Happy leap day to you too! :)

Brenda said...

This was fun to read. I have seen this 4 things list (and slight variations of it) everywhere for so long!

Leslie said...

leap year for me this year was three months since aaron passed away.
good getting to know you a little better.
love you.