Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I have a good job.... and Jeff will have a good job starting Monday!

I deleted a post I typed at work yesterday. I was bored at work because I couldn't work for a few hours because of server problems, so I was just typing about how I couldn't work. I re-read it and it seemed kinda boring, so I just deleted it. I'll just say how grateful I am for my job. Even though I get burned out sometimes and it gets stressful sometimes and I'm tired a lot, staring at computer screens all day, it's been a good job.

I'm excited for Jeff to start his new job. His current job can get stressful at times, so I'm hoping his new job will be less stressful for him. At least tomorrow is his last day at his current job, then he'll have Thursday and Friday off before he starts his new job on Monday. I made Jeff a contributor to this blog, so hopefully I can get him to post about his new job and what he does (since I'm not exactly sure). Anyway, I worked yesterday (on Presidents Day, which is a paid holiday), so I could have Friday off to spend with him. I can't wait! :-)

1 comment:

Kristen Jensen said...

Hey Vicki! Thanks for the sweet comment! My cousin told me about a website called bloglines.com where you can sign up to recieve email notification anytime someone comments you so that you don't have to check all the time. I'm still learning about all this stuff!
Is it kosher to comment back to someone on your own blog where it's a flowing conversation, or is it better to comment on their blog?