Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Video-adding problems, camping, and time off work (finally!)

So I keep trying to add a video from YouTube of a song I like and it plays fine on YouTube, but when I add it to my blog and try to play it, it says, "We're sorry, this video is no longer available." I just think it's weird because it plays fine on YouTube! Anyone have any ideas why it would do that??? So until I can get it to work, you'll have to wait to see the song I really like. Maybe it'll work if I just added the link and you could click on it to see it. But I like having the video on my blog. I'll figure something out when I get back from camping.

Anyway, tomorrow afternoon (hopefully not evening), we're leaving to go camping in the Uintahs with a lot of Jeff's extended family. It'll be fun and I can't wait to catch up on some sleep and take a week off work (a much needed break!!!). I'll hopefully have some pictures I can post when we get back. So have a great week everyone!!! :-)

No comments: