Monday, November 24, 2008

Nothing Exciting

Wow, I haven't posted anything in almost 3 weeks! I wonder if that's a new record.... We really haven't had much of anything exciting happen lately. Unless you wanna hear about the cold I started to catch a week ago. I started losing my voice on Saturday, I think. Yesterday morning, I could hardly talk at all, so I had to whisper. I'm a little better today, but it's still sometimes hard to talk. It's hard not being able to talk. Hopefully my voice comes back all the way soon.

I'm excited for this week. At my work, they're not making us work Friday since they're replacing the server (I think?). Even though I won't get paid for that day, I don't care. I'm just excited for the little break from work. So today seems like Wednesday, tomorrow will seem like Thursday, and Wednesday will seem like Friday. :-) And Thursday, we're having Thanksgiving dinner with my family. It'll be yummy!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I've missed you in the blogging world! Maybe if you don't have anything to blog about, you could make up a story...Or take pictures of the kitties. ;)