Friday, November 28, 2008

We're Nuts!!!

At first, we weren't going to do the shopping thing the morning after Thanksgiving. But then we went online last night and found a few things we wanted at Wal-Mart. The suitcase I use when we go places is a bit beat up and one of the zippers is broken (the thing you grab to pull on the zipper broke off). So we found a 6-piece luggage set for $44.


A little while back, we were at Wal-Mart and Jeff was saying he wanted a Monopoly game, so when we saw it online, I wrote it down on our 'shopping list' and got it for only $10. Not bad! It's a classic!


When I saw this thing I have pictured below, I knew I wanted it. It's a 10.3 MP digital camera for $79. We were using a 5.0 MP camera (what I used to take these pictures). I just remember a lot of pictures we took when we went camping this past summer were a little blurry. So hopefully this new one will be better, especially for when we go on our cruise in January. :-) We also got some cheap memory cards and a case to go with it.


Jeff also wanted a Blu-Ray Player for $128. I was thinking about it, but I know Blu-Ray discs are more money than DVD's. When we finally found where they were (after getting our camera), they were out of them by the time we got to them. That's OK, though... we're content with our DVD's and DVD player. And maybe one of these years, we'll get one. So that was our shopping trip this morning. We got up a little after 3:30 and got to Wal-Mart a little after 4:30 and it was packed! Yes, we're nuts!!!

Anyway, Thanksgiving was good yesterday. We're enjoying our 4-day weekend and dinner was good with my family, although I ate a bit too much... but the food was good! I'm grateful for this time of year and with Christmas coming up... exciting times! :-)

1 comment:

Rebecca Adams said...

Wow! Lots of stuff! Ryan and I both had to work today, so no shopping for us! Oh well. Maybe next year I'll do the early shopping on Black Friday. :) People are crazy!!! Haha!