Monday, December 1, 2008

"New Month" Resolution

Who needs New Year Resolutions when "New Month" Resolutions are so much easier to stick to? :-) Today is Dec. 1 and my "New Month" Resolution is exercise every day (except Sunday) and eat healthier all month... in fact, I'm even doing this until Jan. 18, the day we leave for our cruise. I've been able to lose 25 lbs. since earlier this year (I gained over 30 since we got married), but in the past couple months I had the flu one weekend and a cold last week and I was also lazy, so I really wasn't exercising and I gained 5 lbs. back. :-( We'll see what results come from my "New Month" Resolution. I'm getting very excited to go on our Mexican Riviera Cruise! It'll be so fun!

On a completely different subject, I'm VERY happy with the lower gas prices. Over the summer they were over $4/gallon and from a quarter tank of gas, it cost over $40 to fill up my car. I got gas today and it only cost $19.50 (from a quarter tank). Very nice! :-) Let's hope it stays that way for a while!

1 comment:

Dottie said...

You are a very brave woman making a new month resolution during the holidays! Good Luck, I hope you meet all your goals!