Monday, December 8, 2008

A Plethora of Christmas Parties Coming Up

That's a cool word... plethora. Anyway, Jeff and I have a few Christmas parties coming up this weekend. It may not be a 'plethora' amount, but it seems like a lot because we will be going to a party 3 days in a row. Thursday evening is Jeff's work party (up in Salt Lake, I think), Friday evening is my work party (at the Wilkinson Center at BYU), and Saturday evening is our Ward Christmas party (which I get to help get ready and clean up afterwards since I'm part of the activities committee). Should be fun!

What's not so fun is I think I'm coming down with another cold! :-( I just had one a few weeks ago! Time to get more sleep and eat more oranges (since we still have a few left in our refrigerator)!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Fun times!

Also, drinking lots of water and taking a couple of garlic a day helps too.