Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Late Birthday to Me! (1 week and 1 day late)

A week ago yesterday was my birthday. It was a good day. I was able to work a shorter day than usual (for a Thursday). Jeff's mom and sisters gave me some beads for my birthday to make jewelry with (see post below). Jeff gave me a bulletin board covered with nice black cloth to hang my jewelry on when I start selling. Jeff (with a little bit of my help) also made one of my favorite meals, a chicken marsala dish. I'll have to post the recipe sometime on a recipe blog of me and my sisters. Ryan and Rebecca (my sister and her hubby) came over for dinner spent the evening with us. I turned 31. I don't look or feel too old... yet.

As for my jewelry, I made a blog if anyone is interested. It's here. I've made a few things (to hopefully sell) since my first post. I'll be posting what I made in the next day or two. If you like wearing jewelry, this will be for you. Or if you know someone who likes wearing jewelry, this will make a great Christmas or birthday present. :-)

2 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

It was fun spending time with you on your birthday. Dinner was DELICIOUS! :)

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Vicki! I'm glad you had a great day. It's always nice to spend times with family, especially on birthdays.