Thursday, September 3, 2009

School is expensive!!!

Well, Jeff started his semester at UVU (Utah Valley University) taking 9 credit hours while working full-time. He has a little over a year's worth of credits done (taking a class or two every now and then while working). He took the last couple years off, one reason so we could save money. I figured if he took 9 credit hours per semester for 3 semesters a year, he'll be done in a little less than 4 years. I am counting down! I'm hoping we can pay as we go (to avoid loans and interest), but we'll see what happens with that.

I am starting to slowly build up my jewelry inventory. Keep checking back here for new stuff and tell all your friends and family! I need to start making back the money I paid on materials (and to help pay for Jeff's tuition the next 3.75 years). :-)

No comments: