Sunday, January 24, 2010

One Year Ago

Last year at this time, we were on our cruise. A year ago today was our last full day on the ship. You can go to my posts from early last year to see pictures if you haven't seen any, or you can go to my Facebook profile and see pictures there. It was sad when that vacation came to an end. That cruise was my favorite vacation ever and look forward to when we can go on another one (although not sure when that will be, but we definitely will go on another one).

Anyway, I started catching a cold on Thursday, felt pretty sick Friday evening, felt better yesterday, but I'm pretty sick today. I'm hoping with all the liquids (mostly orange juice) I'm drinking and soup that I'll have a little later today, that I'll feel well enough tomorrow to go to work and then I have my first math test tomorrow evening. Being sick is no fun!

Being sick also made me not do one of my New Year's resolutions last week. I didn't have the energy Saturday morning to exercise, so I didn't get my 3 times in for the week. But I think I can make an exception if I'm sick. I'm thinking I'll drop that resolution, though... some weeks it's hard to get in 3 times of exercising, especially if I'm too busy and I need the sleep. I'm definitely keeping the resolution of sleeping at least 7 hours a night for at least 5 times a week. We'll see what happens, though. I still have several other resolutions I'm still doing well with.

No comments: