Tuesday, January 5, 2010

This Is It!

Yep! Tomorrow is my first day of classes! Yikes! I think the closer it gets, the more nervous I get. But I think I'll be okay and I'm still a little excited. Tomorrow evening is my Introductory Algebra class. I took a math placement test (back in October, I think) and was barely into the range to take Intermediate Algebra (after staying up late the night before having my hubby help me with a few algebra concepts). I felt I needed more of a refresher so I'm taking the class just below, and this summer I will take Intermediate Algebra. The class that will worry me the most is Business Communications. I read that I'll have to do a research paper. I really hate those! Hopefully I'll do okay in that class. The other class is a Executive Lecture Series class (taking it for my degree), which is a 1-credit hour class and we listen to different speakers, I think. Should be interesting.

Well, I best be getting to bed to keep one of my New Year's resolutions (after I read my scriptures... another resolution of mine).

2 comments:

Dottie said...

good luck!

Rebecca Adams said...

Good luck with school! Just reading about the research paper you might have to do makes me not even want to think about going back to school because I also hate research papers! I have also seen all the work Ryan has had to do, and I don't think I'd be able to do it again! Two years of college was plenty for me! Haha! I miss the learning, but I definitely DON'T miss the homework and papers!