Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Look

I need to change the look of my blog every once in a while... also gives me an excuse to post a blog entry since I don't as often as I used to. I can't believe how my blog posts are becoming fewer and far between. In 2008, I made 88 posts, last year I made 36, and this is the 20th post this year so far. Maybe it's 'cause our lives are kinda boring since all we do is work and go to school and play on our computers or play outdoors in our spare time. Anyway, I kinda like this new look for my blog, so I'll probably keep it for a while.

I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by so far! It's already August 1st! I kinda like the summer to fly by, though, because I'm not a big fan of the heat. My favorite seasons are spring and fall and I wish they lasted longer here in Utah. Oh well.

There's 12 more days till my birthday. This year, it's on Friday the 13th. It's cool to have a birthday on Friday the 13th every 6 years because of the day being superstitious to some people. I don't think it's superstitious, though... nothing bad ever happens to me, although I hope I didn't just jinx myself. :-) I haven't decided yet if I'll work four 10-hour days that week or just work as much as I feel like and use less than a day of vacation hours. But I think I will take that day off... 'cause who wants to work on their birthday?

4 comments:

Mindy said...

cute new look!

Melissa said...

You should change your blog picture header too! :)

GlowWorm said...

I saw your blog title and thought maybe you got a crazy new haircut or dyed your hair red. Your blog looks cute--and I think a new haircut would be fun :) I love getting haircuts myself--but then maybe your DH is like mine and likes boring long hair. :P

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the plaid! So cute. I need to figure out how to change my background... it just disapeared one day, weird.