Saturday, April 12, 2008

Our New Toy

Jeff and I got ourselves a new toy yesterday. We got an ad in the mail from Shopko with their sales and got ourselves a camcorder. It's so tiny and very light weight! It'll be perfect when we go on trips and for when we start having kids to take video of. And I could even start posting videos on here, too. :-) But we'll have to play around with it and see how it works and see if I can figure out how to post videos on here. In the bottom picture, you can see the camera in my hand and see how small it really is. Also in these pictures, you can see one of the cutest baby pictures of me. :-) Anyway, I'm excited to learn how to use our new toy.


4 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

Aww...that's a cute little camcorder! You should take some video of your kitty. :) I think Ryan and I will actually wait to get a camcorder until we are actually expecting a baby. Don't know when that will be, but we can save up money to get a nice camcorder. :)

Casey Brianne said...

that's a great little thing! I would like to have one but we don't even seem to use our normal digital camera... have fun with your new toy!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki.
I actually saw Chad and Julie's link on your blog. We lived in student housing in the same ward when John was getting his MBA at BYU. They are such good people. And it is so fun to catch up on old friends.
Fun new toy!!! You're going to have fun with that!!!
Love, Tawnie

Leslie said...

neat toy. you will enjoy having that even without kids. i have some great video of aaron and me before we had kids and then of all of us after we had aaron jr. i treaure it all now.
have fun with it.