Sunday, January 20, 2008

5 years ago today ....

5 years ago today (Jan. 20, 2003), I started my job at Backstage Library Works. It was called MarcLink when I started, but the name was changed near the end of 2003. I started out working in Orem (just east of the University Mall... within walking distance so my sisters and I had lunch there about once a month). Then in April of last year, we moved to a building in south Provo. It has been an awesome job for me and I'm sure the management at Backstage really appreciate me there. Here's proof that they appreciate me. :-) Below are some pictures of awards I've received ....

2003 ....



2004 .... (I tried to take a couple pictures of this to see if it would turn out good... it's sorta like a rock that you can see into with the writing... it says Backstage, Vicki Higginson, Top 5 DT, 2004)


2005.... (Our kitty is so funny and likes to see what I'm doing sometimes, so I had to get her in this next picture... and then there's a picture without her)


2006 ....
2007 ....
I didn't really get an award I could take a picture of like the ones above, but there were still top 5 awards and those who were awarded got a Backstage Christmas card and a $25 gift card to the mall in south Provo (the place I work is also in south Provo). I would've taken a picture of that, but I can't find it at the moment. ;-) I need to find it so I can use it.
Anyway, so 5 years at my job... doesn't quite seem like I've been there that long, but it's been a good job.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, it looks like you are doing a great job there! I'm sure they appreciate you.

Leslie said...

wow... congrats. you must be pretty valuable there. hope they hang on to you as long as they can...

Kristen Jensen said...

I'm so glad you have a job you enjoy, that's always such a blessing! Thanks for the compliments. Were glad to have you in the fam!