Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Honeymoon at Disneyland - Mar. 6-11, 2006

I don't really have a lot of recent pictures, so I'll post some of my favorites from our honeymoon at Disneyland from almost 2 years ago. This first one is one of my favorites ....




This is me and Jeff on the teacup ride ....



And finally, this is us at the Pacific Ocean... we rented a car for half a day and went to a beach along the Pacific Ocean ....

It was my first time ever going to Disneyland and the Pacific Ocean and I had so much fun that I REALLY want to go back (as soon as our finances will let us).
This was also my first time posting pictures, so it took a little while to figure out and hopefully I can get better at it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are really cute pictures. I'm glad I found your blog. It's fun to look into each other's lives.

Kristen Jensen said...

Oh cute! I just barely started a blog too! I don't even know what I'm doing! It's fun to find people on here though! How do I add you on my list of family members?

Leslie said...

looks like a lot of fun. beautiful photos.

Lisa said...

i'm glad you posted some pics! i love the picture of you in front of the castle. disneyland is so much fun!

Mindy said...

I like the teacup pictures! You both look so happy! it could be a disneyland advertisement!

Vicki said...

Thanks to those who have commented on my blog so far! It's fun to see the different comments! :-)