Friday, January 25, 2008

My American Accent

Seeing as how I grew up in Missouri, these results are pretty accurate. Although I'm not so sure that I have a good voice for TV and radio. Maybe I should be a radio deejay or an actress..... nah.

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Midland
 

"You have a Midland accent" is just another way of saying "you don't have an accent." You probably are from the Midland (Pennsylvania, southern Ohio, southern Indiana, southern Illinois, and Missouri) but then for all we know you could be from Florida or Charleston or one of those big southern cities like Atlanta or Dallas. You have a good voice for TV and radio.

The West
 
Boston
 
North Central
 
The Inland North
 
The South
 
Philadelphia
 
The Northeast
 
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Mine was "the West"... I guess that makes sense too, since that's where I grew up. :)

Brenda said...

I'm the West as well. No accent for me!

Leslie said...

mine was the 'inland north'.
hmmm... don't know what that really means.