Saturday, January 26, 2008

Our Kitty

Here are a few recent pictures of our kitty, named Callie. I thought that name fit her well because she's a calico. :-) She's funny ....




She likes to be in our window sill, sometimes looking out the window or sleeping. Our condo is on the 2nd floor, so it's fun when we're outside and we look up at her when she's in the window sill.




Another thing she likes to do is play with our DVD/VCR player. We'd pop in and out the DVD tray and she tries to play with it. We don't do it a whole lot because we don't want to wear the player out, but it's just so funny.


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute kitty! We have 2 outdoor cats, and they crack me up sometimes. They like to sit in our window boxes.

Vicki, I don't know if you ever look at the apron girls blog, but I thought maybe you'd like to join us there! If you want to, just email me at bmatcsmith@hotmail.com. We'd love to have you!

Leslie said...

she is a cute cat.

Kristen Jensen said...

AWE! cute Kitty!

Melissa said...

I wish we could have a kitty in our apt. :(