Tuesday, May 6, 2008

ABC's about ME

I say my sister Rebecca tagged me since she said "Ummm... whichever 3 friends want to do this! :)" and she probably would say our cousin-in-law, Tawnie, tagged her since Tawnie said "you and you and you". :-)

A- Attached or Single: Attached (since Mar. 4, 2006)
B- Best Friend: Jeff, my amazing husband!
C- Cake or Pie: Neither now.... gonna start losing a few pounds, so I'm staying away from most sweet stuff and junk food
D- Day of Choice: Friday after work or Saturday
E- Essential Item: Money
F- Favorite Color: Maroon (color combo, maroon and dark green)
G- Gummy bears or worms: Yucky, I don't really like candy very much
H- Hometown: If it means town I grew up in... Granby, MO; if it means town I currently live in... Pleasant Grove, UT
I- Indulgence: dark chocolate
J- January or July: Neither.... January is too cold, July is too hot.... I love the weather in spring and fall when it's not too cold and not too hot
K- Kids: 1 (our cat, haha) ... no real kids yet, but hopefully within the next year or two
L- Life is incomplete without: Family and friends
M- Marriage Date: Mar. 4, 2006
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 2 sisters
O- Oranges or Apples: eh, they're alright... my favorite fruit are grapes and kiwis
P- Phobias or Fears: I'm not necessarily afraid of heights (I used to always thought I was), but if I'm somewhere high on stable ground or in an airplane, I'm fine... I'm just afraid of falling from high places if the ground isn't too stable
Q- Quote: "The best things in life are worth waiting for... and worth working for"--Robbie Palmer on 7th Heaven
R- Ring size: I think 7
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag 3 Friends: whoever reads this :-)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know.... what are you dying to know? Maybe I'll tell you :-)
V- Very Favorite Store: Even though it takes a lot of my money, Wal-Mart
W- Worst Habit: getting to bed too late and getting up too early (I need to stop that!)
X- X-ray or Ultra sound: either, I guess (except I'll love seeing a baby with an ultrasound)
Y- Your Favorite Food: probably Hawaiian Haystacks, although it changes every so often (I also LOVE pasta ... I dubbed myself 'pasta girl' when I was on my mission)
Z- Zodiac: Leo

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Fun answers, Vicki! I'll agree with you on the dark chocolate, but not WalMart! ;)