Friday, August 8, 2008

Only 5 more days :-(

That's right... only 5 more days to enjoy my 20's, then I turn... yep, 30! :-( Not sure how I'm going to feel about that. A good thing about it is I still look and feel young (most of the time!). And I'm making slow but good progress on getting my body in shape... I've been putting our treadmill to good use most days and I eat healthier than I used to (chocolate and other fatty foods don't even sound good to me anymore!). Since my highest weight earlier this year, I've lost 16 lbs. Since the beginning of my work's "Backstage 100", I've lost 9 lbs. Just 16 more lbs. to go to be the weight I was on my wedding day!

On another note, Jeff has his 1st business trip this weekend. He gets to go to Los Angeles. He flies out Sunday morning and comes back Tuesday, so only 2 days (in October he'll be gone to Miami, FL, for a whole week!). I'm so glad he got this job!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Hey, 30 isn't bad at all! I promise... you'll feel just the same. Enjoy leaving those baby 20s behind! ;) Congratulations on your weight loss!

Casey Brianne said...

Great job with the 9 pounds! That's like 45 miles!! What IS it with gaining so much wait after getting married?! I gained 25 pounds too! I'm finally starting to lose it, but only because we don't have room to keep lots of food here! ha! Yum yum food!

Have fun on your birthday!