Friday, September 26, 2008

Favorites

Since I can't think of anything to blog about, I saw this on someone else's blog a little while back and thought I'd share some of Jeff's favorite things and my favorite things ....


Jeff's Favorites:

Color: Blue
Movie: Eragon, Lord of the Rings, Narnia movies (among others)
Food: A really good steak
Dessert: Peanut butter bar
Season: All (for different reasons)
T.V. show: Heroes (among others)
Place to visit: Uintahs
Book: Some of the Shannara and Wheel of Time series
Hobby: Computer games, books, movies, horseback riding, general outdoor stuff
Scripture: Mosiah 4:27
Holiday: Christmas
Thing to do: See hobbies above

Vicki's Favorites:

Color: Maroon
Movie: A few favorites... Enchanted, Chronicles of Narnia (both movies)
Food: Italian (preferrably pasta dishes like spaghetti)
Dessert: Ice cream (preferrably anything chocolate)
Season: Spring or Fall (I don't like it too cold or too hot)
T.V. show: I don't really watch much TV, but I have Full House and 7th Heaven on DVD (I watched them growing up and liked them). A recent one is Heroes... even though it's sometimes too intense for me, I keep watching it because every episode is a cliffhanger.
Place to visit: Disneyland!!
Book: I don't read very much... I'll just say Book of Mormon
Hobby: Blogging, computer games
Scripture: Alma 17:10 (it has a special place in my heart, maybe I'll share my story sometime)
Holiday: Christmas
Thing to do: See hobbies above

No comments: