Friday, October 3, 2008

Mission Reunion

Jeff and I went to my mission reunion tonight. I wanted to take our camera so I could have a picture or two to post, but I forgot it. :-( I had two mission presidents on my mission (Nevada Las Vegas West), and the one tonight was my 2nd one... during the last half of my mission. There weren't a whole lot of people who showed up, but it was a nice little group. Other than President & Sister Hill, I only really knew an older couple who served around the same time I did. Lots of the others were after my time, since I only served under President Hill the last 9 months of my mission. We just visited a little, everybody introduced themselves, then a little more visiting, then we left. It's always good to see President & Sister Hill. We were talking about trying to get more people to come next year and I'll definitely bring our camera then to post pictures. :-)

No comments: