Monday, October 13, 2008

I Miss My Hubby!

Jeff left early this morning to go to the airport to fly to Las Vegas for another business trip. He was going to go to Miami, Florida, this week, but they postponed that conference I think 'cause of some construction on the building where the conference was going to be held. So instead, Jeff got to go to Vegas.


I probably could have gone with him if I had asked for the time off, but he'll be working very LONG days and even though I have a mission companion who lives in Vegas, I probably would get kinda bored without Jeff. So maybe we'll make it down there some weekend, so I can show him the area where I served there.

Jeff was gone for 2 days a couple months ago when he went to Los Angeles. This week, he'll be gone almost 4 days! Hopefully time goes by fast 'cause I miss my hubby!! Keeping busy with my job and things to do at home will definitely help!

No comments: