Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween?

I've never been much into Halloween. Where I work, they have costume contests and goodies contests. 2 years ago, some of the team I was on dressed up as characters from the Wizard of Oz (only 3 of us). I found a scarecrow costume online and so I was the scarecrow. Here's a picture of it (but that's not me) ....

I could have used that costume again this year, but I didn't want to. And last night I was looking for something I could maybe use for a costume. I actually tried on a button up shirt of Jeff's, some khaki pants of his, and my hair hidden with a cap. I was going to dress up as a boy, haha. I was excited about it last night, but then this morning while I was getting ready for work, I thought it was a dumb idea, so I didn't dress up. Maybe next year Jeff and I will find some costumes. This year, we're trying to save up money for our cruise in January. Anyway, so for those who are more into Halloween than I am ....

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

Kristen Jensen said...

We usually haven't been into Halloween but we tried to really get into it this year. That scarecrow costume is awesome! Hey, if you ever want to go hiking let me know. I have a pass up A.F canyon and have wanted to hike the timp cave trail just for exercise. I also like hiking the waterfall trail up battle creek canyon for exercise. Just thought I'd swing it by you since you said you like to use your treadmill to get in shape, I think that's awesome.