Thursday, October 9, 2008

Week is Almost Over!

The title to this blog post says it all! I actually did come down with the flu last weekend, complete with achy muscles, being weak, and a fever... a few times I would be really cold, even with a blanket over me; then I would take some Advil which would help my fever and I'd be really hot and sweaty. I didn't like being really cold or really hot. At least I didn't throw up (which is the worst part about having the flu)! I was able to get a blessing Sunday evening from Jeff and Jeff's cousin's husband (who lives in the same condo building we do). I was kinda worried I'd get another staph infection like I did last year 'cause I had some of the same symptoms, although not as bad as last year. The blessing helped and I was feeling better on Monday. I probably was well enough on Monday to go to work, but I decided to take the day off since Sunday night, I was still sick and wasn't sure how I'd be on Monday, so I decided to rest. I've been trying to work a few extra hours so I don't have to take a full 8 vacation hours for Monday. Maybe that's why I've been feeling extremely tired this week? Who knows. But there's just tomorrow, then the work week will be over!!

Oh, here's a funny picture of our kitty. I took some laundry out of our dryer and took it to our bedroom. I didn't close the dryer door and came back to find this ....

4 comments:

Leslie said...

sorry you haven't been well... i hope you are doing better soon.

Melissa said...

Funny, funny kitty!

Mindy said...

I'm sorry you were sick! That's no fun. Your kitty must have liked the warmth leftover in the dryer or something!

Megan said...

Sorry to hear about your bummer week and even MORE sorry that we're not VT partners anymore!!! I'm going to miss you mucho. Still talk to me at church, please. :)