Saturday, October 18, 2008

High School Survey

Jeff's cousin Kristen had this on her blog and it sounded like fun ....

1. Did you date someone from your school? No... I was a shy little thing (still am at times, haha)

2. What kind of car did you drive? Didn't drive a car till I went to college

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? No, but that was because I was EXTREMELY nervous! But the 2nd time I knew more what to expect and passed it (like 4 days before my 1st day of college classes) :-)

4. Were you a party animal? Nope (read the answer to #1 to see why)

5. Were you considered a flirt? Nope (same reason)

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Not in high school, but I did play the flute in Junior High Band (as if anyone cared to know that)

7. Were you a nerd? Hmmm... not really

8. Were you on any varsity teams? No (I didn't have very good knees, so I didn't do any sports)

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No

10. Can you still sing the fight song? We had a fight song???

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I don't remember (I graduated high school over 12 years ago!)

12. Where did you sit during lunch? Umm, at a table?

13. What is your school's full name? East Newton High School (in Granby, Missouri)

14. School mascot and colors? Patriots - red, white, and blue (I think)

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? Didn't go (probably for reason in #1)

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? If I knew to work a little harder to be in the top 10 (I was ranked 17th of about 100 in my class), then yes. Otherwise, no.

17. What do you remember most about graduation? Probably thinking that I was finally done with high school

18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day? I don't remember

19. Were you in any clubs? Art Club, I think... I liked art classes in high school and thought I would like it in college and majored in it, but I was wrong. After the 1st year of college, I switched majors to business

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Umm, yeah

21. Who was your prom date? Didn't go (see reason in #1 again)

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? I probably would have gone if there was one

23. Did you have a job while in high school? No

24. What was your favorite thing about high school? Favorite thing? Maybe graduation? :-)

25. What was your least favorite thing? Taking tests (I hated studying)

26. If you could go back and say something to someone what would you say? Since I was so shy, probably anything!

3 comments:

Kristen Jensen said...

I'm glad you did the tag! Is Jeff back home with you now?

Vicki said...

Yep, he got back Thursday night. :-)

Mindy said...

Ah, high school... it seems like forever ago. Fun tag!