Tuesday, October 21, 2008

One Word tag

I just noticed Melissa tagged me for this post a couple weeks ago. Either I didn't notice, or I did notice and forgot. :-) Anyway, here you go ....


The rule: you can only answer each question with one word.
Then tag three friends to participate!

(Words in parentheses don't count, they just clarify some things)

Where is your cell phone? work (I forgot it at work today... I think the only time I've ever forgotten to bring it home with me from work)

Where is your significant other? computer (playing a computer game)

Your hair? bun

Your mother? nice

Your father? retired

Your favorite thing? Jeff

Your dream last night? forgot

Your dream/goal in life? kids

The room you're in? computer

Your hobby? blogging

Your fear? failure

Where do you want to be in 6 years? Disneyland!! (sooner than that if possible, too... I think I'll just move to Disneyland and live there, since I mention it in every other post!) :-)

Where were you last night? bed

What you're not? boy (haha, good one Melissa!)

One of your wish list items? money (can't think of anything else, so I just want money to have when I DO think of something I want)

Where you grew up? Missouri

That last thing you did? answer (previous question)

What are you wearing? clothes

Your TV? off

Your pet? kitty

Your computer? on

What do you think of Tags like this? hard (only some questions are hard to come up with just one word)

Your mood? tired

Missing someone? Jeff (when he's not with me)

Where would you rather be? Disneyland!! (oh wait, am I allowed to have 2 of the same answer?)

Something you're not wearing? shoes

Favorite store? Wal-Mart (unfortunately)

Your summer? hot

Love someone? yep

Your favorite color? maroon

When is the last time you laughed? today

Who will participate? anyone

No comments: