Saturday, October 4, 2008

Girls' Night Out

My mom and sister (Melissa) hung out tonight while our guys were at the Priesthood Session of General Conference. My other sister (Rebecca) couldn't make it since she and Ryan are up in Ogden this weekend, helping Ryan's parents to move. We first went to Deseret Book at the University Mall in Orem. Every General Conference during the Priesthood Session, they have a Ladies' Night and the first 100 people in line get a free gift. This was this gift this time ....

After that, they have give-aways throughout the evening and other stuff (a couple authors who sign books, a singer, etc.). But we usually don't wait around for that stuff. After standing in line for about an hour or a little more and getting our gift, we went to eat at IHOP. The service wasn't the greatest tonight, but it was fun hanging out with my mom and Melissa ....


Also, I don't really like this sudden change of weather... cold and rainy! I woke up feeling a little off-ish this morning, then as they day progressed I started getting achy muscles. I took some Advil before I left to meet up with my mom and sister, so I was able to make it through the evening. Now my muscles are aching a little again. :-( I hope I'm not coming down with the flu and that it's just 'cause of the change in the weather. We'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow, I guess.

1 comment:

Rebecca Adams said...

Awww... I wish I could've gone, but it was nice to help Ryan's parents move. They really appreciated our help!

I hope you're not coming down with something! That would be no fun!