Friday, January 2, 2009

First Post of 2009

I can't believe we are nearing the end of the 1st decade in this 21st century. Where the heck does the time go??? In 2000, I was on my mission in Nevada. I got home (to Missouri) from my mission in March 2001. In the summer of 2001, I moved here to Utah. I lived in a few apartments, had some good and not-so-good roommates, dated a few guys. I worked at a place called LabelTec from Aug. 2001-Jan. 2003. Jan. 2003 is when I started the job I'm at now and it's been a good job, on the most part. I think in early 2003, Jeff and I met on LDS Singles website and went out once. We really didn't hit it off too well, but we said 'hi' on MSN Messenger every once in a while. Then we started going out again in 2005 (our 2nd 1st date was May 4, 2005). We got engaged Dec. 17, 2005, got married Mar. 4, 2006, and the rest is history! :-) My parents moved out here to Utah from Missouri in Aug. 2007, I think. It's been good to have them so close. Jeff got a nice job last February. We're happy he got that job... MUCH better than his old job and better pay, too. Sorry I'm rambling so much, just looking back in this decade. Now we look forward to 2009 and coming up in a couple weeks will be our Mexican Riviera Cruise with Jeff's family. It'll be fun and a nice break from work. I'm SO excited!!!

No comments: