Monday, January 5, 2009

Ridiculous!!! (I hate snow!)

In the middle of my work day, I saw out a window that it was snowing. I was like, "Oh great, more snow?" I left work at 4:00, took a few minutes to brush all the snow off my car, and drove carefully. The further north I got, the worse it was. I work in south Provo. Starting at University Parkway exit, it was a traffic jam till our exit in Pleasant Grove. It was so ridiculous (hence my blog title) and it took me over an hour to get home. It usually takes me 15-20 minutes. When I got home, the inside part of my legs right below my knees were hurting 'cause I was so tense. I also had a headache and I had to go to the bathroom really bad (I'm sure you wanted to know that, haha). I was so glad to get home! If the weather is bad tomorrow, I might just stay home and work on Saturday. But hopefully I can go in ('cause I like my Saturdays off!). Anyway, I HATE snow and I'm glad I have a blog to vent on.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I don't miss Provo, but I miss the snow :( But, I am sure if I lived in Utah still I would be hating the snow just as much as you! :)