Friday, January 30, 2009

Long Beach, California (Jan. 17, 2009)

Okay, I need to start posting about our vacation. It's just hard because I don't know what pictures to use, since there are almost 600 of them. Our cruise was Jan. 18-25, but we flew out to California (Long Beach) the day before and stayed at a hotel.

I took a picture of this because this is the first time I came out of an airplane not in a tunnel ...

That's because the airport is a small airport ...

These are pictures of the hotel room we stayed in ...



(In the middle picture of the room above, the door on the left is the bathroom, which I failed to take a picture of... but who wants to see a bathroom anyway? Haha! The door on the right is the closet)

While in Long Beach, we went to a beach called Seal Beach ...

Me and Jeff on the pier ...

Our shadows ...

Picture of the beach ...

We were also in a 'tsunami hazard zone'. Good thing there wasn't an earthquake while we were there ...

There was also a street of small shops that we walked down and back, and on the corner (across the street from the pier and beach) was Coldstone and we decided to get some ice cream ...

Me and Jeff eating our ice cream (notice I'm not wearing a coat in January ... it was NICE weather!) ...



Hopefully I can make myself do a post about the cruise in the next day or two. "Hmmm... what pictures to use?" is what I'll keep asking myself.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Looks like fun! I love coldstone ice cream!!