Monday, February 2, 2009

Cruise Ship (Carnival Pride)

I have no idea where to begin with all my many pictures, so I'll just post about different subjects... the first being pictures of the ship itself. It was SO big, inside and outside. The thought came to me several times during the cruise how a thing that big could stay afloat on the water, haha. My most often used phrase during the vacation was, "This cannot be a ship!" It just amazed me how many rooms and places inside the ship and how big some of them were. Anyway, here are some of our best pictures of the ship (some of the ones might be a little small, so click on them to enlarge them) ....

The hotel van (from the hotel we stayed at) took us to where we needed to be to get on the ship and this is a picture of the ship from the van... I was SO excited!!!

This is all of us, except Jeff's sister (Katie), who was taking the picture

The tunnel going onto the ship

The back of the ship

The front of the ship

The dome we had to go through to get checked in and all that... and the tunnel we walked along to get on the ship (this picture was taken from our balcony... yes, we had a balcony room)

Leaving the dock (I miss that day... a full week ahead of us full of fun times!)

Docked at Puerto Vallarta

Docked at Mazatlan

At Cabo San Lucas, there was no place for the ship to dock, so it was in the middle of the water and we took smaller boats to the piers. This is the beach Jeff and I went to and the ship in the distance

We were on a boat going back to the ship

The dome, the morning we got back (sad day!)

The tail on top of the ship with lights (it looked cool!)

More of the ship, the morning we got back

Bye bye, Carnival Pride! We will be back sometime (but probably on a different cruise and different ship)!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm jealous about Cabo! We went there a couple of years ago, and it was heavenly!

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

Cruises are fun! I'm glad you had a great time and can't wait to see more pics. BTW love the header pics of you and Jeff. They're great!