Saturday, February 14, 2009

Professional Cruise Photos (Formal)

We had so much fun getting pictures taken on the cruise! It's where we spent the most money, buying the pictures. But I think it was worth every penny, and the pictures will help us remember the fun times we had that week.

THE FAMILY




JEFF



VICKI




JEFF & VICKI

These next 2 weren't my favorite, but got them because of the backgrounds. But all of them after that turned out pretty well, I think.












In the picture above, even though Jeff's head got really sunburnt earlier that day (in Cabo), I wanted it because my complexion looked so good! Haha! Why can't my complexion look that good all the time??? Anyway, leave a comment and let me know what your favorite is! :-) I'll be the first to leave a comment ....

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I really like the first one under 'VICKI'. Of the ones of Jeff and me, I couldn't decide between the 4th and 6th ones (under 'JEFF & VICKI'). I really liked them both.

Leslie said...

those are all really nice photos. you all look great. those are treasures.

Michelle Walkenhorst said...

I really like the 8th one, of you sitting at the piano holding the rose together.. These are all really great.

Melissa said...

My favorite is the sixth one under "JEFF AND VICKI". :)

GlowWorm said...

I like the 3rd up from the bottom. Love your dress too.

Unknown said...

I like the 4th from the bottom... the one where you are holding a rose at the piano and Jeff is looking at you.