Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Towel Animals

It was so much fun coming back to our room after dinner and finding our bed turned down with a towel animal on our bed, like this ...



There were towel animals every night except the first and last nights on the ship. Here are each of the towel animals, and you can guess what they are (some are obvious, some not so obvious). :-)






Okay, here I am kissing the frog to see if he will turn into a handsome prince ...

And voila!! I get a handsome prince AND the cute towel frog stuck around, too! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

k. that was really cute about kissing the frog and getting your handsome prince. Very sweet.
What a great vacation. I hope to do a cruise one day!! It's fun to live it through you!!

Mindy said...

So fun! I thought your frog kissing was cute too... and how lucky are you, getting the handsome prince AND the frog? ;)

Rebecca Adams said...

Haha...those are cute towel animals! I thought the pig was really cute! :) That would be a fun business...making towel animals!

Melissa said...

Wow, that was different. I like those! I wonder how you learn how to fold towels into animals. Maybe it's kind of like oragami with fabric instead of paper ...

Kristen Jensen said...

Your pictures are so fun Vicki and I love the new layout for your blog, so cute.

Leslie said...

i love the towel animals that they make on cruises. these were fun to look at. i am glad you had such a great time.