Monday, January 26, 2009

Vertigo

Jeff and I (and his family) got back from our cruise yesterday and ever since we got off the ship, I've been feeling a little bit of vertigo. To read a little about what it means, go here. When I'm in something that moves (like an airplane or a car), I'm fine. But when I'm in a building, standing or sitting, it feels like it's moving a little, like I'm still on the ship. It's a weird feeling and I hope it goes away soon. The cruise was SO much fun, though! I would recommend it to anyone and to save up some extra money to do so! Jeff and I want to do it again in maybe a couple years (if not sooner). As soon as we get all our pictures sorted out and on to my computer, I'll post some pictures and tell more about the fun times we had. But I just wanted to say we're back. I'm sad to be back, though... leaving 80+ degree weather in Mexico to come back to Salt Lake and see some of the biggest snowflakes I've ever seen. :-( I will make multiple posts with pictures over the next few days, so stay tuned!

No comments: