Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Fortune Cookies

Today was Jeff's birthday (Happy Birthday, honey!!!) and we went to eat at a place called Whistle Wok in American Fork (a place kinda like Panda Express). Actually, we got the food "to go" and brought it back home and ate while we watched a couple episodes of "I Love Lucy" (Jeff gave me a boxed set of all 9 seasons for Christmas, so we've been watching that). Anyway, I usually eat both fortune cookies because Jeff isn't a big fan of them. I opened the first one and it was so funny... "You will soon be crossing warm waters for a fun vacation." It's so fitting because we're leaving on our cruise this weekend. We thought that was funny. The other one was just "Soon, you will receive pleasant news." Who knows what that could mean. Anyway, just thought I'd share that.

In 2 1/2 days from now (Saturday morning), we'll be at the airport with Jeff's family, getting ready to fly to Long Beach, CA. Not sure what we'll be doing that day. We were thinking about going to Disneyland that day, but we all decided it would be too much money, plus I think going there for not a full day wouldn't be worth it. I'd want to go when we can spend at least a few days there. We'll be staying in a motel that night, then boarding the ship the next afternoon. I'm very excited!! And my next post will probably be after we get back and it will probably have lots of pictures. So stay tuned! ....

No comments: