Saturday, June 21, 2008

Cruise Itinerary

We got our cruise itinerary last Monday ....

**I could not, for the life of me, make it pretty like what's on the paper, with headings and spaces**

Sun., Jan. 18 - Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA, Depart 4:00 PM
Mon., Jan. 19 - Fun Day at Sea
Tue., Jan. 20 - Fun Day at Sea
Wed., Jan. 21 - Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Arrive 8:00 AM, Depart 10:00 PM
Thu., Jan. 22 - Mazatlan, Mexico, Arrive 9:00 AM, Depart 6:00 PM
Fri., Jan. 23 - Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Arrive 7:00 AM, Depart 4:00 PM
Sat., Jan. 24 - Fun Day at Sea
Sun., Jan. 25 - Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA, Arrive 9:00 AM


Have I mentioned that I'm excited? :-)

3 comments:

Rebecca Adams said...

That sounds like fun! Eventually I want to go on a cruise.

Mindy said...

Sounds like fun! We went on a vacation to Cabo San Lucas and it was GORGEOUS!! I'm sure you'll love it.

Karey said...

Taking a cruise was one of the funnest vacations we ever took. We did the Hawaii cruise with our four kids. I didn't know how much we'd love it, but we want to go again! Have a great time