Monday, June 2, 2008

We're Going on a Cruise Jan. 31, 2009!!!

So Jeff has an uncle that reserved some rooms on a ship for an 8-day Mexican Riviera Cruise, first for extended family and then for people in his Ward and others. I just got this picture above off of Google Image Search, but I have no idea what the ship we'll be on will look like. Since we both have good paying jobs that we can save lots with, we decided to do this since it'll probably be a once-in-a-lifetime thing. Plus, most (if not all) of Jeff's immediate family is going. I'm SO excited!!! We'll definitely have to take tons of pictures and post on this blog. :-) Except it won't be until Jan. 31, 2009. But I can look forward to this for almost 8 months!

6 comments:

Casey Brianne said...

Oh gosh you guys will have so much fun! I've never been to that area of the world, but cruises in general are tons of fun. I am soooooooooo jealous!!!

Melissa said...

WOW! That will be fun.

Rebecca Adams said...

Lucky! I wish Ryan and I could go on a cruise, but we don't have a lot of money to spare for something like that. I hope you have fun!!!!

Mindy said...

I've never been on a cruise, but I hear they're wonderful! I think you're smart... this is a good time in life to do stuff like that with each other, if you can find the money!

Melissa said...

So ... how do you get songs on your blog? I tried but it wont work.

Brenda said...

That sounds fun. How exciting for you!