Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Lucky Jeff!

Jeff found out yesterday that he would be going with one of the Project Managers at his work (the one who told Jeff about the job) onsite to one of the conferences in Miami, Florida. It'll be October 11-17 later this year. Lucky him! He found out I could go, too, if I wanted to, but we'd have to pay for my plane ticket and that would be a week's worth of vacation hours (which I'm saving a few for camping for a few days next month and a week's worth for the cruise in January). I decided I wouldn't go, so we could save money for the cruise and I can save vacation hours. Jeff also might get to put in a lot of overtime that week, too, which will help with cruise expenses, too. I love both our jobs and their income! :-)

1 comment:

The Jensens said...

Thanks Vicki, you're so sweet. :)