Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Will I be an Assistant Project Manager?

I applied at my work to be an Assistant Project Manager. I had my interview this morning at 9:00 and boy, was I nervous!!! But I'm nervous at all interviews I have. I wanted to look nice, but I didn't really want to wear a dress or skirt, so last night when Jeff and I went to Wal-Mart to do some shopping, I bought a pair of black slacks, a nice striped button-up shirt and some shoes that would go well with it. Anyway, I should know by tomorrow if I got the job or not. I'm not sure how many others applied (I doubt not many, if any). I'll be fine with whatever decision they make. I'll love the better pay ($32k per year) and more vacation hours, but maybe it might get stressful at times if there's too much to do and I'll have to put in some overtime (without overtime pay since it's a salary position). Will I be an Assistant Project Manager at Backstage Library Works? Stay tuned tomorrow for the answer ....

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good luck! Who would you be assisting? That would be a fun job for you.